檔案狀態:    住戶編號:2157943
 SAX Pa Pa Go 的日記本
快速選單
到我的日記本
看他的最新日記
加入我的收藏
瀏覽我的收藏
斷 捨 離 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 不懂如何去愛一個女人
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵  檢舉
篇名: 律師的笑話
作者: SAX Pa Pa Go 日期: 2013.02.27  天氣:  心情:
One afternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.
一天下午,有一個富有的律師在途中,看見兩個人在路邊吃草。

Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
他覺得有點困擾,就吩咐司機停車。接著他下車查探。

He asked one man Why are you eating grass?
他問其中一人,“為何你們在吃草?”

We don t have any money for food, the poor man replied We have to eat grass.
那人答,“我們沒有錢買食物,所以我們要吃草。”

Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I ll feed you , the lawyer said.
“那麼,你可以來我家,我給你吃的。”律師說。

But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree .
“可是我還有妻子及兩個孩子,他們都在那邊的樹下。”

Bring them along, the lawyer replied.
“帶他們一起來吧。”律師說道。

Turning to the other poor man he stated, You come with us also.
他轉向另一個人說,“你也一起來吧。”

The second man, in a pitiful voice then said, But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!
那人說,“可是我也有妻子及六個孩子啊。”

Bring them all, as well, the lawyer answered.
“把他們也一起帶上。”律師答。


They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.
雖然那是一部大房車,他們也費了九牛二虎之力,全部人才能上車。

Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you.
途中,其中一人說,“先生,你真是一個大好人,謝謝你把我們全部人帶來! ”

The lawyer replied, Glad to do it. You ll really love my place; the grass is almost 1 metre high!
律師回答,“我感到很榮幸。你們肯定喜歡我的地方,那裡的草足足有一米高。

Lesson : Don t trust kind lawyers. (Also, don t send this to your good friend who is also a lawyer)!!
這個教訓我們:不要相信仁慈的律師。也不要將此電郵轉寄給你的律師朋友!
標籤:
瀏覽次數:326    人氣指數:2066    累積鼓勵:87
 切換閱讀模式  回應  給他日記貼紙   給他愛的鼓勵 檢舉
給本文愛的鼓勵:  最新愛的鼓勵
斷 捨 離 《前一篇 回他的日記本 後一篇》 不懂如何去愛一個女人
 
給我們一個讚!